Why work for The Specific Chiropractic Centers?
We strive to make each of our doctors the best they can be. We offer twice a year training that is in person for an intense weekend to talk about business, marketing, and new strategies implementing in the next 6 months.
We want to make sure your skills are up to date with continuing training at our TAT’s training once a quarter
You have Dr. Shawn Dill and Dr. Lacey Book with weekly coaching calls. We also have weekly team calls discussing what our company is implementing. In the individual offices, you will have weekly meetings with your clinic director and precise goals and tasks that are measured and documented.
Love to Live and Work ANYWHERE
Do you want to love where you live and work? Do you want to work for a company that is making an impact on it’s community and the world? If so click apply to fill out an application. DO NOT SEND US A RESUME.
5 QUESTIONS TO ASK:
- What is the hardest thing you had to overcome in your life?
- What is something you have excelled at outside of chiropractic?
- What is your vision for the next year, 3 years, 5 years?
- What 3 words would describe your ideal work environment?
- When working on a team what is hardest for you?
Next step? After we have reviewed your application there will be a zoom face to face phone interview with 2 of the doctors in The Specific Chiropractic Centers. Thank you for your interest.